.

November 15, 2010

Further Steampunkery

The Tin WoodmanGood news, everyone! I'm going to have several pieces on display as part of an art show at The Anachronism, a steampunk event going down this Sunday the 21st in NYC. The event should be a blast - check the website to see the full line up of bands, sideshow acts, cabaret performers, and speakers. I'll be showing my work along with a handful of other steampunk-leaning artists and craftspeople from the New York area. I don't want to make any promises but maybe - maybe! - I'll have one or two brand new projects to show off. Keep an eye out for teaser sketches. So if you're in New York and want to spend your Sunday evening in the classiest way possible, come on down to Webster Hall at 125 East 11th Street. Tickets are only $10 at the door or online, and the doors open at 8 PM. I will be there, my art will be there, and we will both be excited to see you. Event info and news is also available on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment