.

November 8, 2010

Website Redesign & Other Items

Welcome to my newly redesigned website! You may notice some changes, such as the fancy new header and the shiny new layout. Click around a bit and let me know if you like it. You may also notice a new item on the menu bar - a store! I still have several of the high-quality giclée prints I brought to Brooklyn Indie Market's Steampunk Day, and now you can buy one online. Transactions are conducted through Paypal, so your purchase is safe and secure. The prints look great, and any one of them would be an awesome, quirky wall decoration: [nggallery id=10] Dare I suggest that the holidays are fast approaching, like the inexorable drip of water from a mighty glacier, and will soon be upon us, a tremendous deluge sweeping away any and all in its path? Dare I suggest that your quest to procure the perfect holiday offering for your friends and/or loved ones has already ended, here and now? I dare not. Let me just say this - a print makes a kickass gift. Finally, a belated thanks to everyone who stopped by my table at Steampunk Day. It was great to meet you and chat about art and retro-victoriana. If you couldn't make it, you can still check out some pictures from the event here. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment