.

April 19, 2011

Etsy Shop & Sketches

Watch out, The Internet - I've moved my print store over to Etsy, the handmade/arts & crafts marketplace. Clicking the 'Store' link on my site will now take you over to etsy.com/shop/DavidBrunellBrutman. You can still buy the same shiny illustration prints as before, but now you can do it through Etsy's attractive digital storefront. Why not test it out and purchase a print right this very instant? Now, I've had a lot of news-type posts lately, which has led to a lack of new work posted on the blog. I'm going to try and fix this by posting regular excerpts from my sketchbook. Here's some stuff from this weekend, for example:

And a side note - my show is still up at the Mendham Borough Library. Be sure to swing by before it goes down at the end of the month, if you're able.



No comments:

Post a Comment