.

March 23, 2011

Library Update 2 - Press Roundup

A number of local papers here in northern NJ have been nice enough to publish articles or blurbs about my show at the Morris County Library. Sue Clarke over at the Daily Record and Phil Garber at the Observer-Tribune both did cool write-ups, and the Star Ledger put a notice in their Morris County Digest section. The Daily Record also ran a Q and A column for a feature called 'Hidden Talent', though I can't seem to find a link to that online. If anyone's interested in reading it, let me know and I'll post the text. Also - the show is now going to be up for another month! At the end of March I'll be moving everything over to the Mendham Borough Library, where it will be on display through April 30th. I'll also be giving my talk a second time at the Borough Library on the evening of April 7th. So if you didn't make it out last Saturday, you'll have a second chance to hear all about my Princess of Mars illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment